We are excited to announce the all-new Brink POS 5.0f will be deployed this week.
As PAR continues to innovate, our goal is to deliver capabilities that will help you win. Brink POS® 5.0f extends our open platform, providing our customers with enhancements focused on three key themes:
Managing Orders Across Channels
• Multi-lane drive-thru order-confirmation boards (OCB)
Providing More Payment Options
• Customizable Split Payments for PAR Pay
• FreedomPay Gift Card Integration
Delivering Omnichannel Loyalty
• Punchh Loyalty Banked Awards
The following resources are now available for your review and provide additional information on leveraging these new features:
• Release Notes: http://s3.amazonaws.com/cdn.brinkpos.net/release-notes/5.0fReleaseNotes.pdf
• New Features Guide: http://s3.amazonaws.com/cdn.brinkpos.net/docs/5.0fNewFeatures.pdf
• Admin Portal User Guide: http://s3.amazonaws.com/cdn.brinkpos.net/docs/BrinkPOS5.0fAdminPortalConfigGuide.pdf
• Status Page: https://status.brinkpos.net/
NOTE: In-Store Operations: Offline Mode
• Offline mode will continue to be available throughout the deployment period.
• The web portal, web API, and Brink POS terminal application will be unavailable for 2 hours.
• To avoid interruptions, please do not manually reboot your registers during your deployment.
• After your deployment is complete, in-store registers will be unavailable for up to 1-2 minutes while they reconnect to the server.
After this upgrade is deployed you may be required to clear your browser cache and cookies to successfully load Settings Editor.
If you have additional questions, please contact your Brink representative or email us at email@example.com
The PAR Brink POS® Team
Sep 22, 20:15 PDT